Witch 2 Small Clary Bell by Gabrielle .
Photobucket Mr Owl by Gabrielle
Photobucket Matilda by Gabrielle
Photobucket A little girl day dreaming by a tree.By Gabrielle
Photobucket My Tree Hugger by Mommy
Photobucket >Acrylic paint and paper flowers and beading.By Mommy
Photobucket >Fabric and beading as well as stitching on canvas.By Mommy
Photobucket This is one of my earlier water colors.

Back To School Lunch Bag Tutorial

Posted by Jeannette On Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Tried to add this at the bottom of blog but it wouldn't let me.So here is a great tutorial on how to make your own lunch bags.I plan to make 3 this weekend for my kiddies.They are cute enough that you could make one for yourself to take to work as well.


click on the header link to take you to the tutorial

0 comments

Post a Comment