Witch 2 Small Clary Bell by Gabrielle .
Photobucket Mr Owl by Gabrielle
Photobucket Matilda by Gabrielle
Photobucket A little girl day dreaming by a tree.By Gabrielle
Photobucket My Tree Hugger by Mommy
Photobucket >Acrylic paint and paper flowers and beading.By Mommy
Photobucket >Fabric and beading as well as stitching on canvas.By Mommy
Photobucket This is one of my earlier water colors.

Oh Monday,Monday, September/27/2010

Posted by Jeannette On Monday, September 27, 2010


This is what I created during the weekend and she is close to finished.I need to add her hands and some words around her wings.I like her fairly well I've never added wings to my big head girls and I think they look pretty good.I plan to add some more flowers to her dress today.

My battery is charging at the moment and this is the only pic I managed to get before it said "forget it lady" charge me up if you expect me to work.My mom is coming on friday to visit for a couple of days so I have lots of housework to do.The month of September was filled with days of the flu we have all been sick for almost the entire month.It feels good to know that is behind us.We also celebrated to birthdays my 2 sons and my oldest daughters will be on the 30th..Then we have my Grandmothers on the 1st of October and no more for awhile.

I will post some pictures on my "family"link in a couple of days.I celebrated with some wonderful gals in  the "Practical Magic Party" it was nice to be a part of it.I visited some great blogs and if you look under "blogger partys" you can visit them as well.The weather has been wonderful as well.We are having temps in the lower 70's I guess that means I can get out to my square foot garden and get the beds weeded.Have a wonderful art filled Monday.

3 comments

  1. She's lovely!! I adore her wings ♥
    Thanks so much for stopping by, I am crazy over your comment!! I'd love to use it on a journal page!

    Posted on 27 September 2010 at 16:09

     
  2. Jeannette Said,

    I sent you an email response but if you visit here first of course you can use the comment.You inspired the words with your beautiful page.

    Posted on 27 September 2010 at 23:57

     
  3. She's lovely!! I just adore angel paintings!!Thanks so much for your visit to my blog yesterday :) It means so much!

    Posted on 10 July 2011 at 10:53

     

Post a Comment