Witch 2 Small Clary Bell by Gabrielle .
Photobucket Mr Owl by Gabrielle
Photobucket Matilda by Gabrielle
Photobucket A little girl day dreaming by a tree.By Gabrielle
Photobucket My Tree Hugger by Mommy
Photobucket >Acrylic paint and paper flowers and beading.By Mommy
Photobucket >Fabric and beading as well as stitching on canvas.By Mommy
Photobucket This is one of my earlier water colors.

I'm late I'm late

Posted by Jeannette On Wednesday, October 20, 2010

said the rabbit.Sadly so am I and I am so sorry about that.My grammy as most of you know has alzheimers and high blood pressure along with diabetes.She has been in the hospital for over two weeks.If I don't stay with her then she will go to a geriatric psych ward.So guess where I have been for almost the entire time. Life has been very busy and with that no posting time.So I am now here to to announce the winner of the "Practical Magic Blog Party Giveaway"..The winner is by pulling the name from the hat "Shaiha from Shaihas Ramblings so if you read this post Shaiha please send me your email address.I will also be contacting you through email as well.Once again I am very sorry and hope you wonderful ladies will forgive me.

0 comments

Post a Comment